Saturday, April 03, 2010

Day 6: Break a wall and keep yourself intact!

Do not believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly.
Richard Bach

TGIF event took a terrible turn and by the night I was totally annihilated. So I thought if such days outnumber "put your ass down and drive forward" days then the dream will stay in the past - no longer materializing in this world. Lemma: Whatever you choose to do in the end of the day, never comprise your goals or ways to reach your goals.

Another thought I liked to articulate in my mind during my half hour run today is "If it is considered necessary, I have to driver myself to a wall without a second thought. But always keep in mind that I have to train myself everyday so that the wall breaks, not me!"

6 comments:

  1. Терпи казак, атаманом будешь гэдэг байхаа :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Энэ зургийг үзээрэй ;)

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gr5aZsaOpus/S6iyD6vu8qI/AAAAAAAAA6A/d0_fZ2Yyp5U/s1600-h/Confidence.jpg

    If you're going through hell, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. manai hotyn musei-d minii uzesgelen yavagdaj baigaag ta buhend duulgahad taatai baina. minii zurguud olon toony uls orny ayalalaar ussen ba musei dotor bodlogshirson uur amisgalyg uusgej baina. hervee ta odroo taivan saihan ongoruulehyg husej baigaa bol minii uzesgeleng sonirhooroi. daraa ni oor hot ruu shiljine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. juchhuuuuuuu, 7 saraas minii zurguud delguurt zaragdaj ehlene...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good attitude !
    Wish you all the luck !

    ReplyDelete